- REGISTRATION – To register your team, please complete the team registration form REGISTRATION FORM and email it back to email@example.com
- PAYMENT – Registration is $3750 per team and has to be paid in full by January 20, 2017. Payment can be received via cheque, payable to “The Hamilton Academy of Medicine Foundation” and The Hamilton Academy of Medicine Foundation, 1 Young Street, Suite 206, Hamilton, ON L8N 1T8. You can pay via Visa or Mastercard, however there will be a surcharge of $100.00 for those paying with a credit card.
- GALA BANQUET – Each team will receive 17 tickets for the Friday night Gala Banquet as part of your registration fee. There will an additional fee for extra tickets. When registering if you require extra tickets, please let us know.
- 25 & 35 YEAR PLAYERS – If any of your players are 25 or 35 year tournament players, please let me know as we would like to recognize these special players.
- PAST TOURNAMENT PICTURES – We are planning to have a slideshow of pictures from past tournaments. If you have team or tournament pictures, please send them to me. We would like to showcase them throughout the tournament.
- DOCS ON ICE HALL OF FAME – Each year, a player is inducted into the Docs on Ice Hall of Fame. They are selected for demonstrating an outstanding contribution to Docs on Ice, and for displaying the true spirit of Doc Hockey, including sportsmanship, camaraderie, and fair play. If you would like to nominate a player, please let us know. For a list of past inductees visit http://docsonice.ca/site/?page_id=29
- Hamilton is pleased to host the “Rogers Hometown Hockey Tour” scheduled for the same dates as the Docs on Ice Tournament. Our tournament will be collaborating with the hockey tour in some capacity. Once details have been sorted out with Rogers, we will let you know.
For any inquiries or questions please contact Maryann at 905-528-1640 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org